Panasonic has officially launched its first smart phone in India.
Introducing Panasonic P51 Smart Phone loaded with Quad Core, 5″ IPS Display and 8MP Camera.
The phone was launched on 16th May 2013 after a long wait. The specifications of the phone does look promising. Lets have a look at some of the key points on Panasonic P 51.
- The phone is powered by a powerful 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor with 1 GB RAM.
- The phone weights only 135gms.
- The model is only available in single color.
- Taking about the display, its offers a 5″ HD IPS Display which does seems amazing.
- The resolution of the screen is 1280px x 720 px which is around 290 PPI.
- The smart phones runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- The phone offers many connectivity options which includes Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi.
- The phone can be used for high speed internet surfing as it supports HSPA+ network speeds.
- The Rear Camera is an 8MP Auto Focus beauty. Whereas the front camera is 1.3MP.
- The battery loaded in Panasonic P51 is a big one with 2500 mAh capacity.
The biggest disappointment about P51 is the price. Priced at 26,990 it is surely going to burn a big hole in your pocket.
Enjoy some images of Panasonic P51